So, first, hy to everyone!
I'm Tanja, 20 and from germany.
Actually, I'm living in the north, but until the end of April, I'll be in Munich, south Germany.
- One older brother (Nico, 22) and my treasure on earth.
- Divorced parents, and to be honest, it's better that way.
- B-Day's on April 29th.
- Language Lover, though, I hate french D:
- Working for now, but will enroll at school again to make the highest school graduation in germany (with which you can go to University)
- will study japanese and media science in the future
- Wants to go to Japan one day
- When I meet new people, I'm quite shy and almost don't talk to them (also a few called me arrogant due to this)
- Loves to take hot baths
- Is a total music addict
- Collects CDs and DVDs
- Collects Artbooks
- Collects random things which noone actually needs and CANT THROW THAT STUFF AWAY D:
- Loves Doujinshis
- Is an Anime addict (mostly Sports anime)
- Is a way too worried over little things
- Loves sleeping and being lazy
- Loves watching jdoramas
- Can be a heavy fangirl (Although I like to prefer to be not ^^")
- Lives the day as it comes
- Loves to Design
Character - Good Sides:
- Likes to help friends
- Can give others good mood
- Is the "sorrow telephone" (is this good or bad?)
- Optimistic (most of the time)
- Likes to make new contacts (although I'm shy >.<)
- Likes to travel
- Can be very cheerful
- Likes to give presents
- Likes to care (about anything BUT KIDS)
- Loves cats
- Is "can sing" a character mark? Not really, huh?
- Takes care of friends
- Often tries to at least look up the fandoms my friends have (although i sometimes don't like them)
- Can do any sports she wants if she tries
Character - Bad Sides:
- Is a way too lazy
- Can't hold friends for long (as I see here and there)
- says often "I don't care" even if she cares
- Doesn't like to share certain things
- Can easily forget important things
- Is a way too worried
- Bad at apologizing (even if I want, I often feel too bad, too shy or too awkward to do so)
- Can be quite bitchy
- Is easy to aggrivate, although she calms down quite fast again
- can be quite resentful
- thinks a way too much
- is a daydreamer
- doesn't eat regulary (If I'm too lazy, I just eat cookies or whatelse is near but don't make something)
- is easily shirty
- does many things wrong without realizing it
- can be bullied easily
- doesn't like to make effort with learning beside what she likes
- is quite barefaced
- has a foulmouth
- Is a mommy and nii-chan child, since I grew up with them
- ew, more bad parts then good, huh?
I'm in love with Japan. The most posts are related to it or my fandoms, so if you don't like it, maybe this is not the right place for you, sorry.
I like Manga/Anime/Dorama, whatever. Favs can be seen in my Profile.
I love sports. The most to watch, but when I'm at my mom's again I'm trying to do more again. I love watching baseball, Football and Basketball, also Tennis and Batminton. I played Batminton myself in middle school, but quit when my brother did.
I play Basketball myself, but often need an extra round before to get warm. I like watching kendo, also. I'd like to do it, but it's too expencive around here. So I'll stick on Basketball, I think. Although I'm not tall, if you can play and hit the basket, everything's fine, isn't it?
I'm addicted to music since I was small. My mother plays guitar and sings, also composes her own songs, I guess it's because I grew up with that. I like rock most, but actually, I hear everything that sounds good. It doesn't matter to me if it's classic, pop, metal, punk, rap, whatever. As long as it sounds good I'm fine with it. So maybe that's why some of my friends say that I have a good taste of music? hmm... However. If I'm captured by a song it won't let me go so easily. That's certain for me. It musn't mean that I just write about that song, but about the vocal/band. Favs can also be seen in my profile.
Design. I'm head over heels in love with designing. Doesn't matter what, may it be graphics like Header, Wallapaper or shirts or whatever. I just love using Photoshop ans make something out of a picture noone did before.
Once someone asked me "how I do choose my friends" because I didn't want her as a friend. Well, it's actually quite simple. If someone seems symphatical, if one can laugh with them often and isn't depressed all the time (because that pisses me off), I'd like to be friends with them. It's not about "how they look" or "if they're cool or nerds", I don't care. Nerds have their own good things, too, don't they? (I mean, somehow, we all are nerds anyway). Beside that it's important for me to have something in common. it doesnt matter what, even its just a tiny bit, it's enough. Slowly, there will be more and more.
Actually I'm someone who likes to call someone a "friend" before they even are. I'm just saying "ah, my friend did this" or "Ah, that friend of mine". I don't use things like "That guy I know" or "There's someone who did that." I don't like this. In my schooltime, so, back in high-school, it was the same, and the most of them can't even be considered as "friends" if you clearly look at the relationship. But since I'm a way too soft with people I care about and with people I want to care about/want them to care about me, I consider them as "friends". Although I often hit a backshot from this. So it became hard for me to really trust someone to an extent to tell them everything. There are only two persons in this world beside my mother who know what's going on with me or inside me, so please don't be angry if you read this, it's how I am. Although I try, it doen't mean that it will work. But I will try.
However, this actually doesn't belong here, does it? :D
So now, you have my allowance to knee down in front of me and ask me to marry you :D Although I can't promise that it'll work |D
And don't forget to become good terms with my brother, because otherwise he'll bite you XD
Ah, you can bring cigarettes along for us all, too :D Thanks for reading >D